Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Season's Greetings!

Hello faithful readers of the "Little Spruce Tree",

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday and prosperous new year... so I made a little holiday card via the wonders of technology.

I am going to be taking a bit of a break, and thus the Little Spruce Tree shall remain dormant for a couple of weeks. I'll be back in the new year with more introspective and humourous ramblings... so stay tuned!

Thanks for making the Little Spruce Tree the most popular blog done by a coniferous, replanted tree.

All the best.

db



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, 'The Little Spruce Tree' will remain dormant... What an oppurtunity for the rest of us to usurp your position.
You never should have announced your plans in public.
Muahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

you never miss an opportunity to speak from the heart and I love that about you my dearest dear friend

happy holidays
Mylène
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Seasons Greetings my Ass!
You've got a mandatoty family DodgeBall tournement to attend on Dec. 24, and it aint gonna be jolly! Prince George will finally get their golden boy back. Peden Hill Elementary Gymnasium, Christmas Eve--BE THERE!

Kyla said...

Dan! Thanks for the beautiful sentiment! Lon and I and little Neufy send you warm season's greetings as well!
Oh and Lon wants to know how you put google video in your blogs, he is impressed!
love
Kyla