Friday, May 05, 2006

Treasure (Hunter)

Feedback: Disclosing how you are perceiving and reacting to another person to provide him or her with constructive information. This can help the person become aware of his or her behaviour and effectiveness.

____________________________________________________

Feedback is a bit like treasure- I can use it to make myself richer. Through feedback I am able to increase the knowledge that I have of myself. By giving you feedback, I am allowing you to learn about yourself. It is a mutually beneficial endeavor that leads to increased self-awareness.

The actual content of this particular blog entry is going to come from you; the comments are the content. That’s right, I need full participation on this one. I am sending you on a quick “Treasure Hunt” to find an image on the internet. Your mission (if you choose to accept it) is to come back and leave a comment.

“But I don’t know how to leave a comment,” you say.

Well I am teaching you right now:

1) Click on the “Comments” icon
2) Write a Comment
3) Choose an identity (no blogger account? then chose “OTHER”)
4) When finished click on “Publish Your Comment”

It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3 (and 4)!. So let’s get the fun started…


When I was treeplanting last summer, I made a very special friend. His name was “Moe Lemounder”, and despite our incompatible politics, we quickly discovered our many cosmic connections and similarities. For example, we both eat breakfast! It was a friendship that was nobodies business but our own.

And now it has become your business. Go into the world of cyber space, find Moe Lemounder, then come back and share your thoughts.

Your thoughts are my treasure.

7 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

^#U#ue

Anonymous said...

WHY?
You have hurt my feelings and I want you to think before "dressing up" next time. Ask yourself, "how will this affect those who know me as Dan" and "how can I gain back their trust and affection?"
WHY?

Unknown said...

Classy Dan, Classy...

How do we post a comment again?

Anonymous said...

It's probably because I'm blond, but I had never realised that there was this choice "autre" that allowed me to make comments.I thought we had to have a blog...

Well, I can now participate!!! Youhou...

Anonymous said...

I feel coerced into commenting on your blog Dan. I'd like to point out that I still don't figure in these anecdotes of your life... LOL
P.S. YOu know you I am ... and that's all that counts!

Kyla said...

Dan, you have scarred me for life....I never knew that's who you really are!

Lisa Baylis said...

Moe Lemounder really shouldn't exist... but then again maybe I found him and posted him on my blog...