Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Quiet Drive in the Country

It's a rainy day here in Montreal... leaving me with dreams of escaping the city for a quiet country drive. Tomorrow I am going for my intake appointment with Communauto (a community care share organization). I will have access to a car when I need one, which will come in handy when my friends and family come to visit me (hint, hint).

A car-share organization is a smart way to reduce the number of cars on the road, to save money, and to decrease pollution through emissions. I can write more about it if interest is expressed. But for now I will leave you with a quick video clip about driving through the countryside... get nice and close to the screen!



6 comments:

Lisa Baylis said...

i hate you and your stupid drive in the country - i screamed like a little girl at school. i hope you are happy you monster you!!

Daniel Baylis said...

(insert evil laugh here)

I am a monster indeed... infact, they cast me for the clip (that's me without make-up) because of my authentic evil tendancies.

Did it work on anyone else?

Unknown said...

hehe...
good thing my audio was turned off....

Anonymous said...

Like the video... Life can turn you on your ass when you least expect it.

As for co ops... I hate sharing. I'm getting a VESPA. (just kidding)

Kyla said...

Dan I hate you! I almost had a heart attack! But it was funny...haha DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

Kyla said...

Now that I have breathed into a paper bag and taken a pill I can calmly address your car- share thing. I think its a great idea! Please tell more about it because if I ever move to Vancouver it might be a good option. my brother is considering it too. Hey the next 9$ flight that comes along, I'll be there! haha