Friday, April 28, 2006

Trivial things about me

Finally, the gossip that ya'll need. Often I write about such light subject material (such as racism and creating change), so today I thought I'd get a little more serious...


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Daniel!

  1. The condom - originally made from Daniel - was invented in the early 1500s.
  2. Daniel can taste with his feet.
  3. About 100 people choke to death on Daniel each year!
  4. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Daniel state'.
  5. Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Daniel.
  6. A lump of Daniel the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
  7. There are six towns named Daniel in the United States.
  8. Until the 1960s, Daniel was not allowed to enter Disneyland!
  9. Never store Daniel at room temperature!
  10. An average beaver can cut down Daniel every year!
I am interested in - do tell me about



What valuable little tidbits of info did you acquire when you searched yourself?

4 comments:

Thai Jen said...

I googled myself once. Turns out I was a Playboy Bunny in the 80s. meeeeow.

Anonymous said...

Gee I guess I should have called you FRED!! or mayby Ralph! or even Rouse after your great Granfather. Oh well, Daniel is not all that bad and it has sortta grown on me! (or from me) wink!! Love Ya Kiddo PAPA

Lisa Baylis said...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lisa!
1. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Lisa!
2. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Lisa!
3. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Lisa from each salad served in first class.
4. It's bad luck for a flag to touch Lisa!
5. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Lisa!
6. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Lisa orbiting the Earth.
7. The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only Lisa.
8. All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Lisa!
9. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Lisa.
10. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Lisa!

What a hoot - thought you might like number 7. Have a good weekend, we're in Victoria and then I'm off to Hornby - Call you when I have put away my crown for three days and have lived with the commoners - how will I survive.

Anonymous said...

"You cannot fold Lara more than 7 times."

True but 6 is totally doable.

I posted it on my blog as well. Yeah I know. I'm a copier.