Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday Night in Orillia, Ontario

So the world-wind trip from Chicoutimi to Prince George has begun. We'll be traveling through the northern states, and up through Seattle... I hope to get a photo of Fargo, North Dakota.

Tonight I am in Orillia at the beautiful home of Rachel's Aunt and Uncle. It is lovely to be a country home, and luckly they have some wireless internet as well. The best of both worlds.

I had twelve hours in Montreal, as I arrived last night around 9 PM and left early this morning. I love that city so much, the smells, the sights, the sounds. I am excited to come back in July, but even more excited to be on the road again.

A HUGE THANKS to the folks that swung by and saw me last night. I am feel so blessed that I can roll into town for an evening and that people are willing to make space in their lives for me. You are all loved dearly!

So wish me luck on my travels! I hope that my path crosses with yours this summer...

(oh, and here's a little video that I enjoyed... I call it "The Summer That I Almost Had")


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, I was supposed to go to BC this summer but it won't be possible finally. Well, my mother is actually crossing Canada by car just like you, maybe you'll meet her, haha!.

Well, lucky guy, enjoy your trip and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, I hope you will come through Edmonton so I can visit too!!

Tiffany

Kyla said...

Dan... keep the videos coming! Where do you find this stuff?? COuld your career be heading for journalism??

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

SAlut DAniel,
J'ai aussi très apprécié te voir pour ces quelques heures... travel safe my friend!

toodles and kisses
Mylène